Hello everyone! How are you? I hope your week started in the best possible way! I have to suffer some boring time at work, but I can’t really complain about how my week has started so far! And today I am here with this post because I was nominated by the fantastic Sofi from A Book. A Thought and so… here we are! (And, by the way, if you aren’t following her, go and check her out!!!)
The award was created by Maggie @Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
The Awesome Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (Thanks Sofi!!!!! <3)
- Credit the creator
- Tag this post with #AwesomeBloggerAward
- Answer all the questions given to you
- Nominate some people
- Write 10 questions for them to answer
1) What’s an underrated read you’d recommend EVERYONE to read?
This book is one of my favorite ever. And it is not even a fantasy! Shocking, I know. But this is an amazing book that deserves way more hype. And I keep recommending it to everyone, I managed to recommend it in the interview for my actual job, too. And that’s not all. I keep gifting it to everyone. Every time I have to gift someone a book if I don’t know their wishlist (or if they don’t have one) I choose this one. Because this is just amazing! And you have to read it. Now!
2) Do you like book series, or do you prefer standalone reads?
I don’t have any prejudice against standalone, and I enjoy them. But I love series. Yes, they are the bane of my existence, because I have no self-control and I start one after another, and I take my sweet time arriving at the end of them, but… I love them!
3) What are some of your favorite book-to-movie (or tv show!) adaptations?
The Witcher is the most recent ones, and I loved it. To be honest, there are some things that aren’t so great about the adaptations, but the series was top notch! And I am so looking forward to the second season. And the same thing I can say about Altered Carbon. I loved it! And I think that the adaptation is well made. And then there is a special mention, Dirk Gently. It’s not really an adaptation, because the story is from a book, but it’s just inspired by it. Series and books are completely different. But I loved this series so much! It’s just fantastic, amazing, quirk and fun!
4) Do you have any reading goals for this year?
Yep! I have quite some of them, and you can read all about them in my dedicated post, here. But in short, I hope to finish some more series, this is the main goal. I need to finish more of them, and maybe I have found a good way to keep me accountable. I have to think about it a bit, but I may be there, thanks to some fellow bloggers!
5) What’s your favorite thing about your book blog? TIME TO SHOWER YOURSELF WITH LOVE. ❤
Oh my, this is quite a hard question. I think that my favorite thing about my blog is that this is my little precious space, where I can share my love for books with you all. I can share my thoughts, my books and everything else with you all. And I can interact with you all. I can read your answers, and your posts and be a part of this amazing community. So yes, my favorite thing, in the end, is… you all, people!
6) What’s your favorite place to interact with the bookish community? (comments, twitter, instagram…)
I love mostly the comments on the blogs, twitter (because it’s so immediate) and Goodreads. I am not too constant on Instagram, even if I would like to use it more, and Litsy. I love all of them, but I am not so constant with them…
7) Do you have a favorite song?
Asking me to choose a song is as impossible as asking me to choose just one book. It is simply not done, sorry. For once I can’t choose, choosing is hard for me at the best of times, let alone when we are speaking about books or music. And then I don’t have just one or two or three so… simply nope. I am sorry!
8) What are some of your favorite bloggers (bookish or not)?
There are a ton of them! I’ll try to just nominated a few of them, but know that there are a lot more! Way too Fantasy. Off the TBR. Realms of my Mind. FanFiAddict. Books, Bones & Buffy. Books, Teacups and Reviews. The Obsessive Bookseller.
9) If you could live any place in the world, imaginary or not, where would it be?
London! I visited it in the Autumn and loved it. I fell in love with it, with its streets, its houses, buildings, story and places. And the atmospheres. I loved it there, and I really hope to go back there soon!
10) Describe your perfect reading nook!
Sometimes I love to dream about something fancy, surrounded by books and shelves, and a comfy blanket, and near a window. I love reding near windows, ad the hooks of the window are something out of a dream, but… but to be honest, I am in love with my couch. And I ended there every time I want some quality times with my books!
Soo.. that’s it for today!
- Which book is your most anticipated reading of this year?
- Do you have some blogging goals?
- Which book disappointed you the most? (Or most recently)
- DNF or do not DNF?
- Who is one of your favorite authors?
- Ebooks, physical books or audiobooks?
- Which books are on the top of your TBR?
- Do you read mangas, comics or graphic novels, too?
- Recommend us a tv series!
- Which city would you like to visit most?
And the nominations:
I don’t know if you guys like this sort of things or not, but I’ll try it anyway, hoping to do good!