Hello world! How are you? And how are your reading going? I know that this would be the right time for the usual recap post, because we are at the end of May (and I really don’t know how this thing is possible!) but I wanted to do a little bit something for Wyrd and Wonder while I still can. I was very thankful for this event. A celebration of fantasy one month long is an amazing thing! And so, to show a little bit of gratefulness to all the people who made May an amazing month I have choosen to do a little shout out post.
So… ready to start?
- There’s always room for more. Imyril was one of the host of the event and every week she would write down a recap post with all the post of the partecipants. She did an amazing work out of it, so thank you!
- Jorie Loves a Story did a great job in lenghtening my TBR pile. She’s just bad like that! With amazing reviews of books that now I have to read. ASAP!
- A Dance With Books wrote a ton of interesting post, but I can’t recommend enough her talks about Grimdark Fantasy!
- Pages Below The Vaulted Sky wrote this amazing post about romance in fantasy (and in general) and it was just… wow!
- Way too Fantasy shares with us why she loves fantasy. And obviously she reminds us because we love fantasy!
There were a lot of blogs who took part in this amazing event. I read a ton of great reviews, interesting discussions and I saw some amazing pictures here and there, too. Choose just 5 blogs were hard, but I have to say a really big thank you to all the bookworms out there who partecipate because I had a great time taking part in this event with all of you!