Hello everybody! How are you? Are you happy a new year has just begun? I’m here wondering where the old one is gone, because, really it flew by! But I am happy to see a new year on my blog! And so, to celebrate the beginning of this 2019 I would share my resolutions and my TBR for January today!
Last year I did quite good with all my goals, and I want to go on with them, but I have added a couple of reading challenges and event in the mix so here we are:
- Finish (or read the last published volume) of 12 series.
- Continue to read books from my fantasy list (I would post an updated version of it soon!)
- Complete all the three amazing reading challenges I am following
- I take part in an event on Litsy and I hope to read 5 books for it (January only)
- I constantly write down lists of books I have to read, so I hope to finish at least one of them
- Continue with my board game, because that was so much fun this year!
- Read at least 5 non-fiction books
- Read more sci-fi (well, taking part in Dancing with Fantasy and Sci-Fi challenge, this one is a little redundant but I want to be sure to read out of my comfort zone!)
I think that’s all for the moment! To keep the things straight and try to read books for all the challenges and event I think it would be good to try and write down a TBR. Would I be good and finish it? I don’t think so, because there are a lot of books I want to read in this first month of the year, and I know that I cannot read all of them, but I would try nonetheless! So… ready???
Those first five books are for the Litsy event and I can use them for some of the challenges, too!
1.Knight’s Shadow by Sebastien De Castell
2. A tyranny of Petticoats edited by Jessica Spotswood
3. The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jon Wang
4. Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman
5. A study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
6. Shadow’s Bane by Karen Change. To be honest I have started this one in the last days of the 2018 but I hope to finish it ASAP! I have waited so much for it!
7. Idol by Kristen Callihan
8. Warcross by Marie Lu
9. Age of Assassins by RJ Barker I am dying to start this one
10. Altered Carbon by Richard Matson. This one is the one I am more excited about, even if I am dying to read a couple of the others, too!
I know, I haven’t put in there even a single ARC and I am feeling a little bit guilty about that, but not so much. I hope to read all of those books and maybe something more, and if I am lucky the “more” part would be an ARC or two. Wouldn’t that be great??
And what about you? What are your new resolutions? And have you planned a TBR for January? And… have you read some of the books I have put in mine??? Let me know!
Happy reading, and happy New Year!