Hello people, and happy Sunday! November means that we are almost at the end of the year (argh!) and so I decided to dedicate this month, and maybe the next one, to try and reach the reading goals I have set in January for 2018. I did good, but I have some work to do to be really satisfied, so I was thinking to do a TBR for this couple of months and try to check out as many books as possible, but then I found this marvelous readthon and I couldn’t resist! *_*
And I know, I haven’t told you which is it, right? But wait no more… Mythothon hosted by Foxes and Fairytales has begun!
I am late to the party, but who cares?! (And I was really busy in the past few days, so I have just finished a couple of books I have started in October and nothing more… so for me November start today!) I love the idea of this #Mythothon and I love all the prompts!
There are a lot of (wonderful) prompts in there, so if you want to know more you have to check the original post (that I have linked above), but I would explain the ones that I plan to follow, stress on the plan part! I would try and read the books listed here because they are on my TBR and I need them to reach my bookish goals, but I may change the things around a bit in the end!
- Zeus. King of the Gods. God of the Sky. Read a book at least 400 pages long.
Rook by Sharon Cameron
- Hermes. God of Travellers and Thieves. Read a book set in a country not your own.
Pietr The Latvian by George Simenon.
- Aphrodite. Goddess of Love and Beauty. Read a book with a beautiful cover.
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff.
- The Hydra. Multiheaded Serpent. Read a book with more than one POV.
Monsters of Man by Patrick Ness.
- Iris. Goddess of the Rainbow. Read a book with your favourite colour on the cover or in the title.
Battlestar Suburbia by Chris McCrudden
- Ares. God of War. Read a book with a compelling antagonist or a written from the villain’s POV.
Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
- Gaia. Primordial Earth Goddess. Read a book which was published at least 5 years ago.
The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin
- Athena. Goddess of Wisdom, Strategy and Crafts. Read a book that’s not the first in the series.
Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews
- Apollo. God of Prophesy, Plague and Poetry. Read a collection of poetry or short stories.
Poesia Romena del ‘900
- Hades. God of the Underworld and Riches. Read a book which you got for free (library, from a friend, ARC, Kindle offer etc.)
Peril in the Old Country by Sam Hooker
So, this is my TBR for November. I am really looking forward to reading all of them! I tried to mix physical books and ebooks, but I haven’t managed to do it… oh well! I can’t have it all!
Do you take part in Mythothon? And what about my TBR? Have you read some of those books? Let me know!