Hello people! How are you? I was hoping for a week of work and relax but… nope. I am still without an internet connection and I caught a cold, fantastic, right? But this weekend I’ll go back to my parents’ house and our little tyrant (aka our cat) and I am really looking forward to it!
Anyway… I didn’t want to complain so much but it happened! I’m here with this wonderful meme hosted by Lost in a story.
It works like this:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go? (I’ve added the “maybe” choice because I simply can’t choose and so I added this category. If I read or start the books on the maybe list before June I would keep them, if not they have to go!)
I didn’t remember this book, at all, so I don’t know where I found it but it’s on my Goodreads’ TBR since forever and to be honest I don’t know if I want to read it now. I know that it was a book that interested me some years ago, but not so much now… Buuuut, I am not ready to let this one slip, maybe it would be a good reading when I am in need of something not demanding and fast. I have some problems to decide but, in the end, I’ve done it!
This one is an urban fantasy so it’s not even in question.
For this book I could copy-paste what I wrote for the first book in this post. Maybe today I am feeling nostalgic, but I think I would keep this one, too.
This is an urban fantasy, that’s true, but the synopsis on Goodreads is quite… vague and I had to read some reviews trying to decide if I wanted to read it or not. The idea seems quite interesting even if the book doesn’t seem special. Hard choices, hard choices everywhere!
The idea seems interesting, that is true, but I don’t think that I would enjoy this reading, even if today I am feeling nostalgic and I am keeping some books that probably I’ll dismiss in another moment.
Today I wasn’t so good because I kept almost all the book but at least I let one go, yay!
Did you read any of these books? What do you think of my choices? Let me know!