Hello people! How are you? Today it’s the first Spring day! Aren’t you happy? I love Winter, I really do, but I love Spring, too and I am really happy that it’s here! So today I decided to do something a little bit different. I love to make lists and TBRs, I am not the best in respecting them, but that’s just a minor detail and that’s not important here, so… The past years I’ve tried to do with monthly or seasonal TBRs and I loved them, sometimes I complete them, sometimes not, but it was a lot of fun. But this year I wanted to try something different and I gave up my lists for some reading goals that I try to achieve monthly (you don’t know what I am speaking about? Don’t worry my friends, click here and all would be revealed to you!). Having them it was quite unuseful to make lists but it seems like I can’t resist much longer and here I am with a TBR for this new season… yay!
I would be a good girl and I won’t put in it a lot of books, and just real books (as in physical one) and no ebooks, because for the ebooks I have a ton of ARCs to read, but this is another story so… what would I hope to read in this new and wonderful season?
1) The Truth about the Harry Quebert Affair by Joel Dicker. This is a book on my Tbr Bingo and I wanted to read it since it came out some years ago, but here I am… Will I be able to read it?
2) Stalking Darkness by Lynn Flewelling, the second book of the Nightrunners series. This would be a re-read because I really wanted to read the third one but… I didn’t remember a lot of what happened in this second book, so I have chosen to re-read the first two and then go on with the third one, and maybe the other ones from this series. I finished the first one and I hope to dig in in this second one!
3) Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames. I really hope to start this one really soon because I am really curious and I am courting it since it came out so… it would never be to soon to start this one!
4) The Liars Key by Mark Lawrence. This is the second book of The Red Queen’s War. I loved the first series of this author and I am liking this one so far (I read just one book but that’s ok) even if I was expecting something more. I really want to start the next series of this author, really really really, but I want to finish this one before starting a new series by the same author so… here I am.
5) Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop. I love this author and I love this series. Love love love it! I’ve read the fourth book a short time ago and I am dying to know what would happen next, so I have no choices but to read this one, too!
So… there are just 5 books on this list so I have some possibilities to make it to the end! I’m feeling quite optimistic toward this TBR and I am dying to read all of these books so… I’m getting started really soon!
Did you know these books? Did you read them? Any thoughts? And if you want to read one of these books soon let me know it! Maybe we could read it together!
Let me know what you think about this TBR and do tell me, have you wrote a TBR for the Spring?