Hi!! Finally, I am back with this meme! I think it’s really helpful, and I’ve read two books that I’ve mentioned in the previous episodes, so… that’s great, right? What’s not so great is that I’ve stopped with this meme for a couple of months…
But here I am again, thanking Lost in a story, who is hosting this meme!
It works like this:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go? (I’ve added the “maybe” choice because I simply can’t choose and so I added this category. If I read or start the books in the maybe list before June I would keep them, if not they have to go!)
I wasn’t thinking about keeping this one, I promise! And reading the blurb on Goodreads I was very tempted to dismiss it and go on with my life, but then I reached the end of the blurb and now… I have to read it!
I can see why I put this one on my shelves, but I am not interested in it anymore. The plot doesn’t seem so bad, but I am not so interested in it anymore.
I am not a big fan of Dystopia so this one has to go, bye bye!
Ok, fantasy and assassins… I don’t need to add anything else!
Usually I would have stopped right at the word “urban fantasy” and kept it because I always fall for urban fantasy, they are my weakest point, but there were also a couple of other words: Young Adult, and I am slowly growing tired of them, so… I may have to rethink about this one.
So… that’s all for today! I’m really satisfied with myself because I managed to remove two books, yay!
Did you read any of these books? What do you think of my choices? Let me know!