Hello people! How are you? And how are your readings going? I really cannot complain about my currently reading because I am loving them, yay!
And I cannot complain, too, because today I am here with the list of my best readings of this 2017! They are randomly placed on this list.
2) The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch. This was a re-reading, tbh, but the first time I read it I found it ok but nothing special. This second time around I completely loved it!!!!
3) Mistborn Trilogy by Brendon Sanderson. I re-read the firsts two books and I finally read the third one. I loved them! And I love Sanderson so much!!!
4) Fool’s Quest by Robin Hobb. This is the second book in her latest trilogy. I love her, and I love her characters. I grew up with Fitz and the Fool and I love them soooo much, even if my poor heart cannot stand it!
5) Thefts of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan. This book includes the first two books of the Ryiria Revelations series, and I re-read the first and continue with the second one, finishing the volume, yay. I loved it! And I had a lot of fun reading this. I can’t wait to read the second book in this series!
6) Golden Son by Pierce Brown. The first book was one of my best reading last year and this second one didn’t disappoint my expectations!
7) Ilona Andrews. I know, I know… she’s not a book, she’s an author! But this year I read some of her books and I loved all of them so much!! The Innkeeper Chronicles Vol. 1 was a book with the first three installments in this series, and I loved all of them! And I’ve read also White Hot and Wildfire, that are the second and the third book in the Hidden Legacy series. I really hope there would be another book in this series! And I’ve read also Magic Binds, the 9th book in the Kate Daniels series, but this one was a little bit less than the previous books. (But I have to confess a thing to you… I love it nonetheless!).
8) The Queen’s Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner. This year I’ve read the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th and the 5th book in this series and I loved them all so much! Gen is a wonderful character and the story is really entertaining!
9) Let’s pretend that’s never happened by Jenny Lawson. I preferred the second book to this one, tbh, but I liked it a lot and I hope she would write something else, sooner or later.
Sooo… these were my best reading for the year that has just ended. Did you read them? And wich books were your best reading for 2017? Let me know!!!