Hi everyone! How are you? And how were your vacations? I hope you all enjoyed yourself and relaxed a bit! (And I hope that you started the year with a wonderful book, obviously!). I’m really happy to be back on my blog and I am really excited about all the recap posts I would write in the next days! But I want to celebrate my coming back to blogging with my resolutions and goal for the new year!
Usually on Goodreads I set my reading goal on 200 books, but in 2017 I didn’t reach that number. I’ve read 154 books and it was a lot, all things considered, so this year I would try for a less ambitious number and I’ve set my goal to 120. It seems more manageable this way.
And I have made a list of goals for my monthly reading, hoping to stay on track with them:
1) 1 book from my Tbr Bingo (to know more about it, click here)
2) 1 book from my Tbr Bingo ebook edition
3) 1 book from one of my book jars
4) 1 book from another of my book jars (i have three of them and I never use them, shame on me!!!!)
5) 1 ARC
6) 1 fantasy from my list (I would write a post about this list really soon, I promise!)
7) 1 book for my online yearly challenge on Goodreads
8) 1 book from one of my other list (I simply love to make list, and what’s better than lists about books??? But I write them down and then I simply forgot about them. No more! The abuse of the lists has to stop!!!)
I also hope to finish (or to keep up with) at least 5 series. It’s not a high number, isn’t it?
1)I really hope to don’t disappear without notice this year. It may happen because it’s not something you plan ahead but hey, I would try to write a couple of sentences to excuse myself!
2)I want to make my little blog grow, so I hope to double my follower and to double also the blogs that I follow
3) Write more post not book related
4) Write at least 4 reviews for month
5) Keep up with NetGalley reviews
6) Be more involved with the bookbloggers community, both with blog and twitter
7) To be more organized and to schedule my posts in advance!
So… I think that that’s all folk, at least for today! Have you any advice to help me reach my goals? And what are your resolutions for the new year? Let me know! And if you wrote a blog about it let me know in the comment! I’d be glad to read it!
Happy reading and happy new year!