Hi everyone! How are you? Today I’m here with this wonderful meme, I’m trying to keep it once a week and so far I am doing pretty good, yay! And my neverending TBR is thanking me (
even if I keep adding books to it) and maybe in November I would also read a couple of books that are in there, so it would be really good, right??
Anyway…. here we are! A big thank you to Lia of Lost in A Story for hosting this meme!
It works like this:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go? (I’ve added the “maybe” choice because I simply can’t choose and so I added this category. If I read or start the books in the maybe list before June I would keep them, if not they have to go!)
At the time Biblioholism: The Literary Addiction by Tom Raabe seemed fun but I’ve read some reviews and they are not so good. I’m not so sure but I don’t want to dismiss it completely!
This kind of books are one of my guilty pleasures and usually I like them, but now I’ve read some reviews and they are not so good and I am not so happy about the things that I’ve read in them.
What did I just say? Guilty pleasure, folk, guilty pleasure all around! This one seems quite fun and total nonsense!
Ok, the cover is really creepy, and the plot seems so intriguing and so interesting that you cannot resist it, can you?
I wanted to read this book since it went out and the fact that I didn’t read it yet simply puzzle me. Why I haven’t read it yet?!?!
This week I wasn’t so good with all of this, I didn’t remove a single book!!!! But I’ve put two of them on the “maybe list” so not all is lost. But I have to do better!
Did you read any of these books? What do you think of my choices? Let me know!