Hi beautiful people! How are you? Today I am really, really happy because I am here with another award for my little blog, yay! I was nominated by two blog and I am so happy about it!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So… three things about me!
1) I am a train manager and my working schedule is erratic and unpredictable, but I love it! It’s not the best to makes plan because sometimes I have a lot of time in my hands and sometimes it seems that there is no free time at all! And also sometimes you finish the day, come home and have a lot of energy, and sometimes instead you just want to go to sleep and go on with sleeping forever!!! But it’s quite adaptable and in the end, I have a lot of time for myself, so yay!
2) This year I’ve changed two cities. Two relocations in less than a year weren’t so pleasant but I survived!
3) I read a lot. And I mean a lot!! But you would see it if you stick around my blog 🙂
The Cursed Books’ Question:
1. What are some of your most favourite movies?
That’s a difficult one! I think that my faves are Pulp Fiction, Sin City, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Secretly Greatly and Mulan (the Disney’s one)
2. If you could live in a bookish universe, which one would it be?
I would live in the universe of Black Friars, but this one is an Italian series that isn’t translated abroad, so I think I would be the only one to know about it. The second best choice it’s an urban fantasy set, like Laurell K. Hamilton’s books, or Ilona Andrews’ ones.
3. Do you have any diverse book recommendations?
Not so sure about the meaning of “diverse” here, so I used google and it sent me to some Goodreads’ lists, and I have picked some books that I loved from here, I hope that’s ok 🙂
So… I recommend Mercy Thompson‘s series by Patricia Briggs, the Jane Yellowrock series by Faith Hunter, Santa Olivia by Jacqueline Carey, and last but not least Battle Royale by Koushun Takami.
4. If you could only read one genre in your entire life, what genre would that be?
5. Dogs or cats?
And that’s another difficult question! I think I would say cats, I am more a cat person than a dog person, but I love them both!
Stuffed Shelves’ questions:
1. Mention the first books that come to mind for the genres of fiction, fantasy and thriller.
2. What is the worst movie you have ever watched?
That’s a difficult question! I think it was Vanilla Sky.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
And that’s one is difficult too! I think Prague… it’s so wonderful! Or Paris. Or Venice. I really love Venice. Ok, I can’t choose!
4. What is your best memory?
I have a lot of them, but one of the best was when I discovered that my boyfriend passed the admission test in the University “near” the place where I live. Now we are 90 km apart, before we were 2000 km apart!
5. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend and mention the first thing that comes to mind when you think of them (good or bad)
Alberto. And the first thing that comes to mind was the embarrassment all the times I called him and his mother answered the phone. I am shy, but once I was even shyer than now!!!!
My best post:
WordPress says it is the post about my NaNoWriMo Bullet Journal. And it reminds me that I have to do another bujo for this year!!!! I am really late 😦
My nominees (I’m sorry if you already have done it. And if I didn’t nominate you but you want to do it all the same, you are welcome!) :
- A Ravenclaw Library
- Howlin Books
- Books! Books! And more books!
- Daydreaming Books
- Perspective of a writer
- Three series that you want to finish as soon as possible!
- Recommend five books of your favorite genre
- Do you like tea? And if yes, which is your favorite?
- Where are you living? (As in which Nation)
- If you had a little dragon as a pet, how would you name him/her?
And that’s all! Thanks again 🙂 And have a nice day!