Hi, everyone! In the last year, I’ve read a lot of wonderful books (and I’ve read some not so wonderful, but they weren’t a lot, lucky me!) and so I want to share with you the books that I really loved! They are not ordered from the most to the least loved because I can’t make a thing like that, I loved them all and I just want to spread the love all around!
So… here we go!
1) The Martian by Andy Weir. I was quite skeptical because I am not really a sci-fi fan. But I loved this one! The scientific part it was a little boring, that’s true, but the main character was just fantastic!
2) Red Rising by Pierce Brown. I was skeptical towards this one, too, because of the sci-fi thing (and it can be also considered a dystopia, but I am not a fan of this genre, too). So I was really surprised to find me so captivated by this book. It’s simply amazing and I hope to read the other of this series really soon.
3) The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. I really loved this book. I loved his story but, over most, I totally loved his characters! I’ve read the second one, too, and I liked it but this first one was simply perfect!
4) Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. I know… I waited too much to read this one, but I loved it with all my heart!
5) Furiously Happy by Janny Lawson. If you didn’t read it yet, you have to read it now!!!!!!
6) To kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Again, I’ve waited too much to read this book, but I am really really happy to have read it, at last!
7) A madness so discreet by Mindy McGinnis. I was expecting really much from this book and the reading didn’t disappoint me, yay! It’s compelling, fascinating and dark.
8) Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson. This series was on my wish list since forever and I was seriously thinking about skip it and go on without reading it. But, lucky me, I didn’t do it. Ok, it’s not the best series ever, but it’s funny and it’s good and I loved it! I’ve read the first two books and I hope to finish this series soon!
10) Max by Sarah Cohen-Scali. This book is peculiar, original and terrible. But you have to read it. Absolutely!
And then there are two books that I truly, madly, deeply loved but they are Italian books and they aren’t translated into other languages, so I’m sorry, but I loved them so much that I would just put the cover there because it seems just fair.
I think that if you click on the covers’ pictures you would be redirected on Goodreads, but I’m not too sure! I have to take the gist with WordPress, so I’m sorry.
I really loved all of this book! And wich are your faves books of 2016? Let me know!!!
Happy thoughts to everyone!